A Biopharma Manufacturer is seeking a VP and Site Head for their Biologics, Vaccines & Gene Therapy site in Florida.
The site spans three facilities with capabilities that include viral vaccines development and manufacturing, to aseptic fill-finish lines and process characterization. The VP and Site Head will have single point accountability for the Site Leadership Team (SLT) and employee count of 300+.
Reporting to the CMO, the VP and Site Head will:
- Manage the Site Leadership Team
- Partner closely with other site heads to build a learning and continuous improvement culture
- Provide input in developing Strategic Operating Plan and lead the execution of the plan
- Build a best-in-class quality, safety, and continues improvement culture at the site
- Ensure the site meets/exceeds budgeted financial goals and objectives
- Champion efforts to improve overall productivity and decrease cost while maintaining high levels of quality, compliance, and employee engagement
- Ensure unparalleled customer service and satisfaction always working to resolve any issues in a quality and timely manner
- Lead the site strategic planning and annual goal setting process, talent and succession planning, OPEX and CAPEX process in collaboration with Finance and HR business partners.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure strong community relations
- Ensure nimble decision-making processes
- Lead organizational changes to continuously deliver improved business results in the areas of quality, time, and in-full delivery of product, reliability, and overall competitiveness
- Ensure strategies and processes are in place for risk management, business continuity, and crisis management specifically related to product supply, quality and compliance, life safety and environmental compliance; and
- Lead Corporate and Network initiatives as requested.
Preferred Experience, Education & Qualifications
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong knowledge of cGMP’s, regulatory and quality requirements for biologics, vaccines and viral vectors
- Extensive management experience to lead teams in a biopharmaceutical operations environment
- P&L responsibility experience in driving business growth and profitability within Govt / NGO business for services and / or products
- Client management experience with US government agencies, international governments and NGOs
- Demonstrated skills and experience building, scaling and leading large teams
- Proven experience in strategic management, planning and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in team building, mentoring, coaching and people development
- Strong business, quality and financial acumen
- Ability to manage multiple functions and build strong relationship across a diverse landscape; and
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/life sciences/business or related field.
To Apply for the position of VP and Site Head, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the life sciences sector, please either use the form on the right or contact us on +44 (0) 1252 938 100 or ContactUs@centrelineresourcing.com at Centreline Resourcing. You can also find our currently advertised jobs at https://centrelineresourcing.com/jobs/ or check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/centreline-resourcing/