Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager Job Profile:
An international main contractor is looking for a Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based initially in Denmark (local to Copenhagen) with other projects coming up in both the same location and elsewhere in Europe.
This contractor largely works on data centre construction projects across Europe, with most of their business being focused in Sweden, Germany, and Denmark. This company is large with excellent opportunity for progression – they’re well known for giving as progression opportunity as the individual is seeking.
You can find our other currently advertised jobs at https://centrelineresourcing.com/jobs/ or check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/centreline-resourcing/
Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager Key Activities
Responsible for the following tasks:
- Management, implementation, and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents, and systems
- Review specifications to identify all inspections & test requirements and develop Project inspection and test plans
- Training all Project personnel in Contractor’s Project QA/QC plan.
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control – Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Reporting and ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Carrying out off-site factory / prefabrication audits (source inspection) as required by Contractor’s Project QA/QC plan and the Contract Documents.
- Utilise SAP, Eida, Procore, BIM 360 Field and other software management systems to carry out duties
- When necessary perform Root cause analysis (RCA) on significant Project events or issues. Share all RCAs with all appropriate Project personnel
- All other duties associated with this role
Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager Specification
The following will be required:
- Roughly 5+ years’ experience
- Prior experience working on data centre construction project is essential
- Prior experience working for a general contractor is ideal
- Must be able to work in the EU / Denmark without requiring a new visa / work permit
Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Must be eligible to work in the EU / Denmark without require a new visa / work permit
To Apply for the position of Senior Electrical QA/QC Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the life sciences or data centre construction sectors, please either use the form on the right or contact us on +44 (0) 1252 938 100 or ContactUs@centrelineresourcing.com at Centreline Resourcing. You can also find our currently advertised jobs at https://centrelineresourcing.com/jobs/ or check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/centreline-resourcing/