CSA Quality Manager Profile:
An international main contractor is looking for a CSA Quality Manager to join their team working on data centre construction projects in Europe. This position is to be based onsite in The Netherlands on a rotation basis remaining in-country for 10 days and returning home for 4.
This project is a hyperscale data centre and will likely last through to December 2023. The main contractor has a large number of projects throughout Europe, predominantly in the data centre and life sciences construction sectors.
You can find our other currently advertised jobs at https://centrelineresourcing.com/jobs/ or check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/centreline-resourcing/
CSA Quality Manager Key Activities
The successful CSA Quality Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assigned to assist the Project Manager in implementing and maintaining the project specific quality measures and will train the project team members on the quality requirements set in the PQP.
- Report directly to the Project Manager who has the overall responsibility for Quality Management of the project.
- The Corporate Manager Quality/EHS will be involved in case of conflicts. The CSA Quality Manager has the authority and the organizational freedom to identify quality problems and to initiate and recommend solutions.
- Make sure that all requirements of the Corporate Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Quality Improvement Process elements will be applied during the project execution.
- Audit the project teams’ quality performance and provide reports to the Project Manager so that the company will be able to provide design documents that will meet the project’s quality requirements at the first time.
CSA Quality Manager Specification
The following will be required:
- Identification of standards and guidelines.
- Reviewing and approving new project specific guidelines, workflows and checklist templates.
- Preparation and update of the PQP.
- Ensuring that required procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for the purpose and that they are used for their intention.
- Monitoring the quality status of the Construction documents and follow-up in case of non-conformity and monitor the implementation of corrective actions.
- Establishing, execute and approving a project Quality Audit Plan.
- Conducting quality audits within the project team, involved Project offices of the company and within the offices of the company partners.
- Approving Quality Observation Reports
- Ensuring that all quality deviations will be documented. The cause of the deviation has to be identified and remedied.
- Coordinate with Cx Team along with CxA .
- Facilitate collaboration between project management key members
- Factory/Prefabrication Surveillance visits and Inspections as required.
- Review of Subcontractors QA/QC Plans, Method Statements and ITPs.
- Schedule and conduct the Weekly QA/QC Progress Meetings
CSA Quality Manager Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably an Engineering background
- CSA bias
- Preferably prior experience working on a data centre, pharmaceutical, or heavy industrial construction project
- Prior experience managing quality during the commissioning phase of construction projects
- Must be fluent in English. Ideally can speak German
- Must be eligible to work in Austria / the EU
To Apply for the position of CSA Quality Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre or life sciences construction sector, please either use the form on the right or contact us on +44 (0) 1252 938 100 or ContactUs@centrelineresourcing.com at Centreline Resourcing. You can also find our currently advertised jobs at https://centrelineresourcing.com/jobs/ or check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/centreline-resourcing/